Get ready for something awesome: homemade pizza sauce! It’s like making a super special hug for your pizza. Mixing stuff together feels like making a cool secret potion. And guess what? The kitchen starts smelling like your favorite memories. Homemade food is like a warm, fuzzy feeling in your tummy, and this pizza sauce recipe is all about making your pizza taste like a big, comforting hug. So, let’s get cooking!
Ultimate Tomato Sauce: Elevate Your Pizza Game!
- 28 oz can tomato puree
- 1¾ cup water
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried marjoram optional
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic powder alternatively 10 cloves fresh garlic, minced or pressed, and lightly sautéed in the olive oil.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar alternatively lemon juice
- 1½ tsp salt to taste
- All the ingredients should be combined in a bowl keep in the refrigerator in a firmly closed container for up to a week.